There’s an art and a science to smart marketing — beginning with a sound plan. Before signing up for services from any marketing or SEO provider, you should have a plan of action based on your business goals and a good analysis of your marketing situation. Otherwise you’re just scattering money, buying cookie cutter services and hoping.
One-Time Purchase or Monthly Payments
Our Marketing Action Plan provides the foundation for marketing activities that will bring you the best return on your investment. It provides a roadmap to follow so your marketing efforts are always in sync and working effectively.
It’s so important that we now include the Marketing Action Plan with every subscription in our monthly marketing packages below. To make the expense easier on your budget, we spread the cost out over 12 months. Or get it as a one-time purchase for your own in-house implementation.
Our written report includes this analysis to guide your marketing decision-making:
- Company Identity: Who are you, and what are your business goals? How effective is your branding? What’s different about your company’s story, and what qualities can we bring out to show potential customers why they would love doing business with you?
- Customer Persona: Who is your ideal customer, what are they interested in? How much and how frequently will they typically spend?
- Competitor Analysis: Who are your top competitors in your local area, and what are their strengths? What differences or weaknesses of theirs give you an opening in your industry?
- Website Assessment: How does your website perform? Does it represent you well, bring you business? Does it meet Google’s requirements? How technically sound is it, and how secure is it against hackers?
- Marketing Assessment: What marketing assets do you already have and how well are they integrated? How does your online reputation look? What are your top priorities for improving your SEO ranking and engagement with potential customers?